Thursday, July 11, 2013

A soul dying.......

     It was the death of me.....my soul ripped from my very being. An F-5 tornado could have touched down atop of me and I would not have felt its grip. I would not feel the violent circular winds thrusting my body upon spinning 10-ton heavy duty trucks or the pain of jagged lead pipes ripped from houses piercing my flesh. The numbness of my ailing, shattered, & broken to bits heart would not allow me to feel the crushing blows smashing into my physical body and grinding the bones to dust. Nothing mattered. He mattered. So when he was taken from me, the only person on this earth who made my heart sing a sweet melody, I died. Food was the enemy as it only prolonged the physical body to keep hanging on. Life was a prison with invisible walls and the chains shackled me against my will when all I wanted was to run to him. My love, the man I was supposed to be with indefinitely.
     Hate cannot begin to describe the malice I felt towards those who had a hand in separating us....I abhorred them. Their faces made me sick to my core..... and the thought of three more years in this prison was hell to me, unbearable hell....so I did the unthinkable. The thing no parent ever wanted to believe their precious baby could do. A bottle of pills looked so beautiful. The perfect escape.... my 15 year old mind believed that anyways. If we couldn't be together nothing else mattered and I would take my punishment as God saw fit but I could not deal with these people who birthed me into this once boundless world for one more second. The same people who were supposed to love and support me unconditionally. They disgusted my very being and my freedom was not worth losing him.....
     I picked up the phone immediately to call my friend Kris. He knew how to get in touch with my love. Realizing what I had done..... the pain I would cause the one person who didn't deserve any more pain... stung like wild hornets protecting their nest from intruders. Oh my love.....my love......tell him I'm sorry and I love him and to please forgive me. After that I called my daddy and told him what I had done....he was not pleased at all. Mom rushed me to the hospital. All because I was 15 and he was almost 19...or so they say that's the reason for splitting us up but I knew the real reason.....


No comments:

Post a Comment